Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Growing Girl!

Hi Mommie .... you need to clean your room.
So Pretty
She is so precious when she is sleeping
Running nose.... ewww.
Naked girl...
Loves her baba

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Her eyes are so pretty!

johansen vikings said...

Whoa! What a beauty! You guys get the best shots!!! Can't wait to see her! I am so glad that her and Zoei are close in age!

Mary Millward said...

So so so precious! I heard something about you, yes I did!

The Minert's said...

Brit, she is so pretty her eyes are an amazing blue...does she get those from her daddy? Wished I could have seen you last weekend...maybe some day...Summer

Loni Hanson said...

Her eyes are so pretty! When did they officially turn blue? It looks like my baby girls eyes are going to be blue too. My mom has blue eyes and it has carried over to almost all of her grandchildren. I know crazy!

Courtney said...

She is getting so big! And she does have amazingly gorgeous eyes...

Hey, I need your address to send you guys a Chirstmas card... you should email/call with it asap, mmkay?

You won't be here over Christmas, will you? If you are, we'd love to see you guys!

Jennifer Lyn said...

She is so cute! And Happy 8 months! Question for you...does she have any teeth yet?