Well its about time I post something. I can't believe how freaking RAD and AMAZING it is to be a dad. Lexey melts my heart more and more every day. She is getting smarter and cuter by the minute. She is so funny and has such a strong personality. It is going to be so amazing to watch it continue to develop. It is unreal.... the protectiveness I feel and how I will seriously do anything to protect this little angel. Most of you know we are expecting again in June. We are so stoked! That's about it for now!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



17 comments:
O my gosh!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations!!!! You guys are Saints! Lexey and Dylan are like a week apart and I CANT imagine being pregnant again right now! :)
Congrats on expecting again! How are you feeling Brittany? Good luck with everything. I can't believe our girls are 8 months! Lexey is sooooo cute!
Holy cow! Congrats guys! I had no idea. Hope your feeling okay Brittany!
p.s. Lexey is SO cute! I love her blue eyes
You go girl! I am impressed Mitch and Brittany, your not waisting any time...Congrats! Oh and could Lexey get any cuter! Summer
YOu have the cutest little girl!!! Congrats!!
No Freaking Way! That is so awesome! Congrats you two (three!)... Take extra special care of Brit! Extra massages and foot rubs!!
Holy moly, guys! That is fantastic news... and hopefully you're feeling okay, Brit...
Lexey is cute and you and Ryan could compare Daddy Pride feelings prob all day, Mitch. Wouldn't that be fun? TO compare notes= to be in person together. Sounds grand, no?
She is beautiful! Spencer told me that number two is on the way. How fun. Lexey will be a great big sister!
Ummm.. hello? We don't know what this second baby is-- we didn't find out. We'll let you know when we know :)
Lexey is so cute! I love her bright eyes!
i didn't know you were expecting again!!.. how exciting.. congrats to both of you!!.. you guys are goin to take over the world with cute babys...im a lil jealous =)
Congrats you two! You are amazing Brittany! Lexey is so cute!
hey! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of lexey..but I can't freaking read the YELLOW!!! I am too old for that!
Congrats on number two! We are happy to hear the good news. You guys are going to be busy.I am sure you already know that, but the work is worth it. When you get a chance send us your address.
Hey Guys! Its been forever! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well and Congrats on the baby! We are actually expecting in June too, so we'll have to compare bellys Brit. Lexey is getting SO big. Wow we miss you guys around here. If you are free this Friday, we're having a little get together and would love to see you guys! Love ya!
My Lexey Poo. at first i was hesitant to scroll down thinking i might see poo
baby #2?? oh my. how awesome. congrats!!!
Post a Comment