We finally got our own place again! YAY. Living in my parents unfinished basement for 3 months was really hard! We had some fun times, though! But here is a sneak peek of our new place! We just moved in this week so it isn't decorated..... it's kinda blah!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



10 comments:
That's so great! I bet it's so nice to have your on place again and I'm sure in no time at all you'll have it all decorated and cute again. We'll have to stop by and see it and let Kate and Lexey play.
Your house looks awesome! Where are you guys at now? I am really trying not to covet a house. My goal is 40, I hope to be in a house by then. lol.
oh your place is really cute, I'm happy for you! hooray! (this is mary by the way, not travis)
You guys can make anything look awesome! I love the place! Hopefully we'll seel you guys soon! Loves, Marni
hello brit. your house is so cute! and i love your picture of you and mitch kissing lexey
Where are you living now??? What are you guys up to?!
This is actually Annie :)
congrats on the house! how exciting! i love how spacious it is
Thanks again for inviting me on Sat! I had a lot of fun! :) I have more pictures, but the ones on my blog seem to be the best ones that aren't blurry. We need to hang out soon... cute home by the way!
Hey Brittany!
Sounds like you've been havin lots of fun! How's little lexey? She looks like she's getting so big! So where do you guys live now? That's great you got a house! Hope to talk to ya soon
Post a Comment