Look at her sweet, little face! My goodness, this makes me baby hungry! How are you guys? Exhausted, inevitably, and totally smitten, I'd bet! Keep those pics comin, we love them!
Congrats on the little angel. she is just perfect. you guys will love being parents. mommyhood is so much fun. i know you will be such a great mama brittany! yay!
She is a beautiful little girl. I'm sorry that you had to go through 17 hours of labor for her,(besides that whole pregnancy thing)but it is all worth it. I hope you guys are doing well with the adjustment.There is no going back now...have fun and enjoy being parents. I know we do.
"I wann be Justin Beiber" "eh choc-o- let Milk" " Sessy hit me" "I poo N da potty potty potty chair" "i wann my hair like yamen(jazmin)"
Quotes By Lexey
Lexey really thinks we are naming our baby boy PUMPKIN.
"it's a good morning"
Mitch " lexey look at all that jewery you are wearing, you must be rich. Lex "what's rich?"
"Lexey, please be careful with those. They are very expensive and I don't want to replace them cause we are running out of money." Lex - "well looks like we better go to the dollar store and get some more money."
"it's my birthday"
Korbin: "I'm a guy" Lexey: "I am a princess"
when i get out of the shower she always says "Aw I like your hair, it's so sweaty."
When she thinks I am leaving she asks where I am going. Which i Say No where. She gets excited and says " I WANT TO GO NO WHERE"
" I am so Special"
"Look mom I have CRINKLES", just getting out of the bath.
8 comments:
Look at her sweet, little face! My goodness, this makes me baby hungry! How are you guys? Exhausted, inevitably, and totally smitten, I'd bet! Keep those pics comin, we love them!
Mitch & Britt-
Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and she is a little cutie! I am really glad she is here--enjoy no sleep, but the sweetest days of your lives.
Ryan
Congrats on the little angel. she is just perfect. you guys will love being parents. mommyhood is so much fun. i know you will be such a great mama brittany! yay!
Congratulations. She is a VERY pretty baby!!
She is so adorable! Thanks for letting us come and hold her. If you need anything (and we mean it!), please just call us. We are here for you!
Soo... Cute! wow who took the pictures? They are great! Britt looks so good for just having a baby!
Mitch,
Are you enjoying no sleep yet?
Ryan
She is a beautiful little girl. I'm sorry that you had to go through 17 hours of labor for her,(besides that whole pregnancy thing)but it is all worth it. I hope you guys are doing well with the adjustment.There is no going back now...have fun and enjoy being parents. I know we do.
Post a Comment