-I AM THE FIRST GRAND CHILD AND LEXEY IS THE FIRST GREAT GRAND CHILD...
THIS IS A FUNNY PICTURE CAUSE LEXEY IS SMILING!... BUT MY GRANDMA'S EYES ARE WEIRD.. HAHA
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago
-I AM THE FIRST GRAND CHILD AND LEXEY IS THE FIRST GREAT GRAND CHILD...
THIS IS A FUNNY PICTURE CAUSE LEXEY IS SMILING!... BUT MY GRANDMA'S EYES ARE WEIRD.. HAHA
Posted by Brittany at 4/14/2008
8 comments:
Lexey looks like she is fascinated by her toes. I always get smiley when i notice my feet too.
That is so awesome! I know, being Mormon and all, it's not that unusual to get 4-generations... BUT to the rest of the world, it's a pretty special thing!
Hey Brittany! Love the picture! This last weekend was really busy for Ryan and me because his sister, her husband, and their son came to visit us. It was a lot of fun! Then our dryer died so we were busy getting a dryer yesterday. Not fun! How are things going for you? How is Lexey? Ryan and I would love to come see you again!
She is so cute and I loved the pictures. Congratulations to all of you and I'm glad that she is here safe and sound.
Hi Mitch and Brittany! Congratulations on your little one! Little girls are so much fun! I am new to the whole blogging thing- I didn't realize how out of touch I was! Anyways I am so happy for you!
Hello! No baby yet, although we did spend Wednesday night in the hospital since I was having contractions about 2 minutes apart. They gave me lots of drugs to stop them and sent me home. Now we are just waiting, and waiting. How are thing on your end?
what a neat picture! and Lexey is smiling. so cute! we need to get together sometime. i want to meet this adorable little girl!
Hey! Ryan and I will come visit you guys in about a week and a half (when Ryan's finals are done). I think he will be done with them around the 28th. So... we'll come stop by when it is ok with you guys mmkay? :) How is it going with your little one?
Post a Comment