Saturday, April 5, 2008

LEXEY IS HERE...






SHE FINALLY CAME... TUESDAY, APRIL 2. AFTER BEING IN LABOR FOR 17 HOURS.


LEXEY RILYNN MANLEY

APRIL 2, 2008

4:52AM

7LBS 2 OZ

18.5 IN

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Congratulations!!! :) She is so beautiful! I'm glad we got to see you! Let me know if you need anything at all!!!

Courtney said...

HOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!! I am sure you are so glad she is in your arms now and not your belly! What a sweet, cutie pie! Congratulations you two... you are embarking on an amazing journey just now!

Lindz said...

Congrats!! She is so beautiful! Let us know when we can come visit.

Erin said...

Nice work you two. Gorgeous kiddo!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Congrats!!! She is soooooooooo cute!!!!- Josh and Kiera

Jeff and Kandis said...

I thought she was coming, since I hadn't seen anything new up. She is beautiful, so tiny! Enjoy every moment it goes by so fast. Can't wait for more pictures!! Yeah

Katie and Christian said...

Congrats!!!! I am so jealous that yours is already here even though I am supposed to be before you! Enjoy! So excited for you guys!

Julie and Matt said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful, just like her mommy. Our babies were almost born on the same day. My little man, Blake, came on Monday, March 31st. We both got out of the last 2 weeks! We are definitely going to have to get together and let them meet. Congrats again!