Paityn doing her roll around the room.... she cant ever make up her mind which way to go....
I posted 4 pictures below through my phone from our sleep over at my parents. My parents went on a little trip and so Nick, Kylie, and i all stayed the night with Jess so she wouldn't be alone and to keep her outta trouble hahahahhahahahahaha. It was fun. Lexey sucks at sleeping so she stayed up really late with us.
Look at the pics below.....
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



1 comments:
Brittany! Your coming to my house!!!!! I can't tell you have excited I am...we are going to have an amazing time, girl you need a break!!! And I am gonna give it to ya..be prepared to RELAX...SLEEP(a full nights rest, that is if we don't stay up all night chatting)EAT YUMMY FOOD...AND TALK, TALK, TALK. We have a lot of catching up to do. If you don't find time to call me I'll call you probably after the babe goes to bed. Well can't wait for March, Mitch you totally ROCK!
Post a Comment