Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Non Stop Trouble....


I often find her in our bathroom soaking wet plunging the toilet, putting on my make up, coloring on her body, the wall, the floor. Yesterday I had to call the poison control because i found her with some childrens Ibprofin and it was all over her and the floor. Don't worry she was fine. I also find messes like diapers in the dryer and Poop on her fingers! I also never have a clean dish towel because she always has them thrown across the kitchen and she likes to put her magnetic alphabet in all my pots and pans.
And that is why my house looks the way it always does...
I am a nonstop, sleep deprived, full time mommy!

BUT I LOVE IT AND WOULDN'T TRADE ANYTHING FOR IT. THEY ARE MY LIFE.... AND THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!

LOVE YOU, MITCH.... LEX AND PAITYN!!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Brit, that was a cute and funny post! You do have your hands full! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh cute! She is a had full. It will be extra crazy when P becomes moblie!

johansen vikings said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is really a busy body. I PROMISE...it will serve her well. What a creative and fun little girl there. Its only a pain cuz you have to clean up after her all day! Oh...I am in tears...I sure do love you Brit..you are doing a great job!