Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Christmas tree

We really wanted to get a real tree this but decided to just go head and just use the fake tree we already have. We figured we would put the tree on the side table so it would be out of the way form our little Lexey!!! And It seems to be working!



4 comments:

MiriamR said...

looks great
we are going to go fake until our kids are all over the age of 3, Bubba used to try to eat all the pine needles that fell off so its kind of a hazard for little ones anyway. I wish a table would stop my lil ones from ripping all the ornaments off, at least I put all the plastic ones at the bottom :)

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

That looks so pretty! I love the colors on the tree!

Rachael said...

That is so pretty! Did you buy new ornaments? I swear a few years ago you had red and white ornaments (when we lived next to you).

Nick & Kylie Alvey said...

Hey mitch...watch out for spiders ;)