Monday, December 7, 2009

GOOD NEWS...




Lexey is finally getting over a sinus infection and a cough and Paityn has had croup these last couple of days. They are both feeling and sounding better today! Paityn's voice is like a whisper, so we can barely hear her cry! :(

4 comments:

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Cute pictures! Glad they are feeling better.

The Minert's said...

Hey Brittany...Lexi is sooo adorable! I love it when it snows, especially around Christmas! I loved your last comment, yes I know I wasn't a cook at all back in the day... but let me tell ya now it is my passion! I love it! I would love to make you some yummy food sometime, so you really need to come and visit! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I need to hold Paityn so I can get my baby fix! I hope they keep getting better. have a great day. Anneli

McLove said...

Jealous of all that pretty snow. And your girls eyes are so amazingly blue!