Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WEDNESDAY...

SHE IS STARTING TO WALK MORE AND MORE!!!








WE SPENT $20.00 TODAY ... WHA-WHOOO
I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH OUT TODAY... AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS PUT OUT FOR ANYTHING, IT WAS REALLY WEIRD! IT IS DEF A RELEIF TO FINALLY GET THEM OUT! IT HURTS PRETTY BAD. NOW.. IT'S TIME TO GET ALL MY CAVITIES FILLED STARTNG NEXT WEEK! aND YES I SAID *ALL*... I HAVE A LOT DUE TO HAVING 2 BABIES IN 2 YEARS!

*Again a BIG thanks to Jess for spending the night and helping with the girls*


3 comments:

Mike Manley said...

Mitch can lose weight with all that kind food in the house?

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...

Those girls are to-die-for cute. And, I can't believe you just had your wisdom teeth out with a new baby-- you are way tough.

Hope everything is good!