the manley crew

skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, July 17, 2009

This Picture I just found in my phone was April 16th...I do not miss this at all!!!!!

Posted by Mitch at 7/17/2009  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Quotes by Paityn

"I wann be Justin Beiber"
"eh choc-o- let Milk"
" Sessy hit me"
"I poo N da potty potty potty chair"
"i wann my hair like yamen(jazmin)"

Quotes By Lexey

  • Lexey really thinks we are naming our baby boy PUMPKIN.
  • "it's a good morning"
  • Mitch " lexey look at all that jewery you are wearing, you must be rich. Lex "what's rich?"
  • "Lexey, please be careful with those. They are very expensive and I don't want to replace them cause we are running out of money." Lex - "well looks like we better go to the dollar store and get some more money."
  • "it's my birthday"
  • Korbin: "I'm a guy" Lexey: "I am a princess"
  • when i get out of the shower she always says "Aw I like your hair, it's so sweaty."
  • When she thinks I am leaving she asks where I am going. Which i Say No where. She gets excited and says " I WANT TO GO NO WHERE"
  • " I am so Special"
  • "Look mom I have CRINKLES", just getting out of the bath.
  • "DADDY you nice to me today"
  • "I love Daddy, Mommy, Lexey, P and Mitch"

Mitch's Real Estate Website

  • http://utahcountylistings.net

These Blogs were updated....

  • Josh and Keara McLane
    Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
    9 years ago
  • Lauren and Andy
    6 Years Old
    10 years ago
  • Daniel and Mariam Reeves
    Real mom moments
    11 years ago
  • Suncrest 4th Ward Relief Society
    12 years ago
  • Nelson Family Blog
    Way to long!
    13 years ago
  • Sean, Collette, and Ryler
    A little of this and a lot of that!
    13 years ago
  • Rick and Lisa Evenson
    Embarrassed but still writing
    13 years ago
  • Cali Smith Thueson
    Emry's baby blessing
    14 years ago
  • Erin and Ron
    Parenting is hard!
    14 years ago
  • Annie, Paul and Conner Staten
    Yes, I'm alive!!
    14 years ago
  • Kevin and jen Belnap
    Emma's Ballet Recital
    14 years ago
  • Danny Betsy Alvey
    On The Menu: Wingers Sticky Fingers Knock-Off
    14 years ago
  • Ryan and Courtney Lennberg
    Kaita: Progression, Regression
    14 years ago
  • Tyler and Mis Moore
    14 years ago
  • Chris and Summer Minert
    We have a ballerina in the house!
    14 years ago
  • Zack and Kate Alvey
    14 years ago
  • Wally and Lindsey Roskelly
    Backpacking - Dark Canyon
    15 years ago
  • Emily and Bret Younts
    HUNGER GAMES!
    15 years ago
  • Lauren and Jeremy Sims
    Korbins 3rd Birthday Blue Dance Party!!!
    15 years ago
  • Lexi Smith Brown
    ce pain est délicieux
    15 years ago
  • Kyle and Gina Alvey
    The Big 2-4!
    15 years ago
  • Megan and Jebb Heaps
    NEW YEARS,BIRTHDAY,HALLOWEEN PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!
    15 years ago
  • RYAN AND KRISTIE
    I finally have internet access!!!
    15 years ago
  • Josh and Andrea Eldridge
    Avaree Is Born!
    15 years ago
  • Garrett Kylie Pancheri
    Easter
    16 years ago
  • Ali Evenson
  • Katie Bennett
  • Kevin and Camille Godinett
  • Matt and Marni Johansen
  • Marsh and Nany Manley
  • Cyndi Jayne
  • alicia states
  • Mandi and Jason Nacey
  • Jake and Anneli Alvey
  • Ryan and Rachael White
  • Ben and Amy
  • Seth and Susan Lookhart

Britt's favorite Sites

  • frugal freebies and deals
  • money saving mom
  • happy housewife
  • u Create
  • Positively Splendid
  • Free stuff
  • Moda bake shop
  • Make it and Love it
  • you can make
  • home Made by Jill
  • Busy Bee Lauren
  • Pinching Pennies
  • She Shops Smart
  • cute hair styles
  • Random ideas
  • Princess hair styles

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Who has been to our site???

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ► 2013 (3)
    • ► April (3)
  • ► 2012 (27)
    • ► August (15)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (5)
  • ► 2011 (37)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (5)
  • ► 2010 (157)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (8)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (8)
    • ► July (8)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (27)
    • ► April (14)
    • ► March (22)
    • ► February (18)
    • ► January (20)
  • ▼ 2009 (199)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (15)
    • ► October (18)
    • ► September (20)
    • ► August (18)
    • ▼ July (27)
      • Fun @ ThanksGiving Point
      • MORE FAMILY FUN AT GRANDMA NEENEE'S.
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Manley Family fun
      • OuR pAiTy pRiNcEsS
      • Okay, I need to re-do my wedding...geez this is so...
      • VENTING....
      • A month and a few days....
      • Sweet lil Paityn
      • This Picture I just found in my phone was April 16...
      • No title
      • Lex and Uncle Kolten
      • Grandma NeNe and Lexey poo
      • Grandma NeNe and Lexey poo
      • WEDNESDAY...
      • Sunday/Monday Pics
      • To Walk or Not to Walk?... That is the question!
      • Mitch and my sis in law got me a day spa gift card...
      • It's been 4 years!!!
      • alpine coasterThis message was sent using the Pict...
      • SPENT.. $8.74 SAVED.. $28.93This message was sent...
      • This weekend and today...
      • so i get a letter from orem police saying i have a...
      • 2 Week Stats
      • --SiStErS--
    • ► June (22)
    • ► May (27)
    • ► April (16)
    • ► March (12)
    • ► February (10)
    • ► January (5)
  • ► 2008 (79)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (10)
    • ► September (9)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (11)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (6)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (9)
 

Visitors to our blog are from....

Locations of visitors to this page