Wednesday, August 13, 2008

-PLAYIN-



Lexey has finally started enjoying her bouncer.

6 comments:

Katie Wolfley said...

Brittany, I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog every once in awhile. Lexey is so stinkin cute! She is really strong too, I have been too scared to put Max in his bouncer but now I am going to have to. Hope you guys are doing good.

Loni Hanson said...

Did you just get that? I really want to get one. How old do they have to be? She is so cute! I finally put the pics up to my new post that you commented on so you can see how big she has gotten. This is so fun being a mom don't ya think? Are you living in Utah?

MiriamR said...

The headbands are great. They stay on really well and the flowers are really cute!.

Mitch said...

I miss her!

Loni Hanson said...

I love the video! I need to put one up I just have to figure out how lol! So your parents moved here from Idaho? Was that so they could be closer to you? So you are moving in with the parents? That will be nice and probably help you save a lot of money. My husbands brother lives in Santaquin. It's a nice quiet area. We should double sometime! Are you working at all?

michelle said...

We got the same jumperoo for Noah, and he goes nuts in it too! Can't believe how big she is getting! So cute!