How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS
1- Having Mitch as my Husband
2- Lexey when she is sleeping or being Happy
3- when every one is happy
FEARS
1- Someone close to me dying
2 - Not being able to do what's BEST for my kids
3- Not being ready for the second coming...
GOALS
1. Debt Free.
2. Have our own home
3. Start our online buisness
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Blogging
2. Scrapbooking
3. Doing anything possible to make Lex happy
FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I serious live for clearance shopping
2. Love Love Love Dr. Pepper
3. I always need to be massaged and it's my favorite
I TAG: Lauren, Jessica, Rachael, and Susan!!!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment