Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY...




FINALLY TOOK SOME PICTURES OF ALL OF ALL 3 OF US!!!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Those are really cute pictures! It was fun hanging out with you guys. We need to do it again.

The French Family said...

What a great lookin' bunch!

Dennis & Marti Alvey said...

hey those turned out good....I love my little lexey....

Courtney said...

So cute! You are lookin good, Brit! Nice recovery, nice recovery. I still can't believe we've yet to meet your little peanut! She's so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Your little family is so cute! She definatly looks like she belongs. I love Lexey's little headband.

Fuller Family said...

Mitch, just look at you!!! You look great man!! You have a beautiful family.

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

Hello. I tried to vote for the look-a-like contest but I dont know how. I must be stupid. K bye.