Lexey has been so cute lately. She is getting big so fast. She has got some mad rolls on her thighs and a little on her arms. I just can't stand to not squeeze them.
She smiles at you when you talk to her now. And the other night she totally cooed... it was adorable. She noticed that she made the sound and made a really weird face.. so cute!
Mitch and I are having a lot of fun with her. She is being more alert and is awake more often in the day... which is good and bad haha!!!! We just can not imagine life without our little girl, We love her dearly!
Peru: day 1 The Sacred Valley and Pisaq
9 years ago



3 comments:
just keeps getting better. I remember always saying "No now is the best part" until it happened again a few days later. Cute Family!
Brittany
It was fun to get your comment and look at your blog. I can't believe you have a baby and that Summer is having a baby. It makes me feel that the years are creeping up on me. Likewise, congratulations on your adorable daughter. What a cute little family you have. This whole blog thing is the best. You can get up-dated on so many peoples lives.
congrats on your first mothers day! isnt being a mom the best? we need to get together for a little play date with our babies.
Post a Comment