I have really been in the FALL spirit lately so i thought we could paint pumpkins for family night tonight! It was really great watching the girls have so much fun! I absolutely LOVE Fall! :)
Not to sure why I am not in this pic.... but this is Mitch's great photography skills :)
This past week I went to look at some tables at D.I. and I found this Jeep. It was only 25.00 .... I was so stoked. The girls still aren't very good drivers so they mostly just play in it rather than drive it!
My sweet little princesses... seriously they really think they are. They put on the dresses and just twirl and wirl everywhere. Right here Paityn is singing and this is Lex's new pose for the camera. She poses like this in like every pic. haha such silly girls I have!
0 comments:
Post a Comment