Sunday, April 17, 2011

My baby is 3...

Lexey turned 3 on April 2nd. We had a big family and friend Party for her at our neighborhood park. This party was sooo important to her, she was looking forward to this for 6 months as other kids had their birthdays. Our Amazing Friend Katie made her adorable cake!
I had all the kids plant flowers, paint little wood flowers and butterflies, and we also did a pinata. I think all the kids had a lot of fun... I know Lex did!














3 comments:

Cyndi Jayne (my story) said...

lovely Lexey. fun birthday. nice cake. beautiful family. cute friends =)

Elizabeth said...

What a cute cake! And Lexey is such a pretty little girl. Glad you guys are doing so good!

Elizabeth said...

What a cute cake! And Lexey is such a pretty little girl. Glad you guys are doing so good!