I took this shot right when we were leaving... just a snap shot and it actually turned out really well, with the rain and all!
I always have to sneak shots of Lex. She really hates her picture being taken.
Can you see that Mitch forgot something? Yes a Coat...hahaha!
Yay a pic of them both kinda!!! :)
This is with out a flash so you can see how pretty it is....
Paityn was so weirded out about her gloves.



3 comments:
Brit these are all so adorable I live your lol fam!
I am so jealous! I love Temple Square at Christmas. I love that Mitch forgot his coat. What do you live in Utah or something? :) Your girls are so cute!
i so need to take my girls here! the pics are SO cute! i love the little snap of both girls, they're beautiful!
Post a Comment