Mitch's horse was hilarious... it kept stopping and eating and going the wrong way. It was so funny!
My horse was sooo awesome... it was an apolosa
This is what we did for my birthday... and it was sooooo much more than i could have asked for. It really was so fun and relaxing being in the mountains. It was goregous too, with all the leaves turning colors! Just a perfect birthday!
Thanks babe you are the BEST!






3 comments:
You guys are so awesome! HaPpY BiRtHdAy Britney! I really admire you and Mitch! (koodos on the b-day present Mitch.) Anneli :)
We went to the Brad paisley concert too I wish we could have seen you guys there! We haven't see you guys forever and riding horses looked like a lot of fun. Hope you had a good Birthday! Your little girls are adorable and hope your doing good!!! Sean and Collette
I totally want to do that! FUN!!
Post a Comment