Monday, May 31, 2010

GUESS WHAT?

LEXEY WENT POOP IN THE POTTY TWICE TONIGHT! ISNT THAT AMAZING? WE ARE SO EXCITED! YAY GO US........ HOPEFULLY THIS KEEP GOING.

PS. WE LOST ALL OF EVERYBODIES BLOG ADDRESSES... PLEASE JUST LEAVE A COMMENT. THANKS.

7 comments:

MiriamR said...

Victory! I know how that feels I wish I could get Eva to start using the potty I just don't think she is ready yet. Yay for you though!!

Erin Anderson said...

How exciting! How fun you guys got to swim! I have been wanting to pull out our pool but its just been too cold!

Alicia said...

Yes, hopefully you can keep that going! What a big milestone as a mommy!

I love the new blog layout, by the way. Sorry you lost your bloglist! That's so frustrating!

statesohana.blogspot.com

Katie Jean said...

yay! i cant wait for charlie to be potty trained i just dont wanna go thru all the messes! ahh! your family is so stinkin cute! i want a girl so bad!

Rachael said...

go Lex! I like the new blog format too. So um yeah... when are we going to see you? We have 2 months left in Utah.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

way to go, Lexey!!!

themclanes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i think you have mine but just in case
www.nacey.squarespace.com