This was Saturday... At my parents, we colored eggs and had an egg hunt.
Below: At grandma Marti's, Lex fell asleep on gma and gpa's bed.
And both girls were bawling when I put their Easter dresses on this morning!
Also look at paityn's hair after we took out her hair.
And both girls were bawling when I put their Easter dresses on this morning!
Also look at paityn's hair after we took out her hair.



2 comments:
OH..LOVE the matching outfits. I used to do that. Now, I can only find them in 2 of the girls sizes. I see that Mary's kids were matching too. We would have been misfits if we were there.
Missed you all! BTW..your daughters are really beautiful..good luck with that! TROUBLE!!
Yep dig the matching outfits. Miss you guys to. You need to just call and come for a movie night. We got a lot of new movies and I'm sure with the girls you don't get to go out much lately. SO give us a call MmmmK.
This is kate just to lazy to retype this after I log zach out.
Post a Comment