I went to visit my high school friend Summer, over the weekend. She lives in Omaha, Nebraska, which is the far eastern part.... we actually even went to Target in Iowa. So basically I visited 2 states. Isn't that awesome? I can know say I have been East of Utah :)
We had a great time chillin, talking and staying up late. Summer is like a Gormet Chef now... she cooked me some amazing food!
Thanks Summer and Chris for the fun and relaxing time away from my very demanding kids.
I wanna come next weekend too....
Below is their daughter Kaisley... She is to die for! I love her!!!





2 comments:
you deserved it! Sorry it couldn't have been longer. YOu needed that so bad!
Thanks Brittany and Mitch for the fantastic weekend!!! It was so great catching up...it had been way too long!!! Well have to do it again sometime, and this time it better not be years before i see you again...xo Summer
Post a Comment