Thursday, January 7, 2010

*New Years Day*

Jess and Benson (bennyboo)

Some of the fam

Uncle Kolten giving "P" some loves.


...........................................................................................................

This is what happens in our house everyday!!!
Craziness for these kids mommy.

Why wont her hair grow?? She has a mullet.

Little Dare Devil

Paityn sits in this often!!!! I have to buckle her in otherwise Lexey tries to pick her up. :(

Seriously can't believe that Paityn is almost 7 months, isnt she getting BIG?

4 comments:

MiriamR said...

They are both getting so big! and so cute! Does she keep the hair ties in? Eva just rips everything out so I don't even bother anymore :)

Jennifer Lyn said...

Your girls are so cute! And I can't believe how big Paityn is getting. They really grow up too fast. And no worries, Camilla doesn't have any hair either. :)

Rachael said...

They are darling! We need to hang out! "P" is so big and cute! :)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

they are so adorable!