Monday, March 23, 2009

Lexey doesn't like grass...

Lexey didn't want to touch the grass, as you can see every limb is in the air. She wouldn't move..haha!

We were at Brittain's house while Mitch did some Real Estate Stuff...

7 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh man she's a doll!!! we should get together sometime!!!

Susan said...

i am feeling ok. yesterday and today were not good days. but i'm almost through the worst i hope. and the worst is meaning.... throwing up while in the shower. yeah.... not my kind of clean. how you are doing? getting bigger? my pants are tight in the belly already. sad.... i have only gained about 2 pounds but you are just getting bloated. call me. i miss you guys!

MiriamR said...

She is soooo cute!! I love that she hates grass. We used to stick Alexander in the grass and he would just yell cause he hated it so much.

Loni Hanson said...

those pics of her on the grass are hillarious! I wonder if DaLilah will like it I havent tried! she is getting so big! How far along ar eyou now?

Loni Hanson said...

Wow I cant believe you are this far along!! When will Lex be 1? Were you guys planning this? If not were you on any birth control?

McLove said...

That is too funny!

Lexie said...

When we was trying to teach Koda how to walk we would put him on the grass with no shoes on. He had no choice to walk just to get his feet off the grass