So We having been packing all week! Well I feel like it has been just me, Mitch has been so busy working so hard! Let me tell you, It is so so so hard trying to pack when you have a 3 1/2 month old! She has been so crazy lately.
Luckly... Our good neighbor friends offered to take lex today... Which was just amazing. I seriously got so much done! Thanks Liz and Brett!!!!
Good bye to our lovely House! It is going to be sad, I am going to miss it.








5 comments:
We didn't know you guys are moving! Where to? Do you guys need any help?
Wish I was there to holp you. I miss Lexey and her rides. Grandma Nee Nee
We are really going to miss you guys! Hope we can help on Saturday!
Moving?! I'm sorry.
Everyone is moving! You have a really cute table and chairs and bar stools. Where did you get them?
Post a Comment